Use of Boiling Water
Do you know? You can repair dent of your car by yourself. All you need is a kettle full of hot water and a toilet plunger. Let’s know what you should do….
- Fill a kettle with water and boil it properly.
- As soon as water starts boiling, remove the kettle form flame and take kettle out to car.
- Pour this boiling water onto the dent and surrounding area. Take proper precautions while doing so as hot water spill can cause burn to your skin.
- Now the time come to use a toilet plunger. Place the plunger on the dent, press it and pull it towards you.
- Repeat this step carefully and slowly for couple of times.
- After sometime careful work you would see that the dent is completely gone. And you would experience if it was never there in the first place.
Image Source: Youtube