Don’t waste your potato peels, you can turn them into delicious snack in no time
All of us love potato and these are part of our staple diet from long time. Potato can be the part of any meal from breakfast to dinner and can accompany any veggie. And the outcome would be delicious. It is so versatile that we have it in different way like boiled, fried, baked and mashed. Even you can bake, fry and boil potato with peel as well, it tastes differently. More often we first peel potato and then prepare them. After peeling what happens to peel? They usually ends up in the dustbin. It means a lot of wastage while you can utilize these potato peel for delicious snacks. Yes you can turn these waste potato peels into a really tasty snack.
It might sound little weird but it is pretty logical of using potato peels that usually goes to your bin now to make a snack that you can enjoy at your tea time. Do you know the peel on the potato add on the crispiness? If you have ever tried fries with peel then you might have experienced how nice and crispy are those. Is it okay to have peel of potato? You might be thinking about it- no worry you can utilize the potato peel if you have cleaned the potatoes properly before using them. Potatoes comes from ground that’s why it is necessary to clean them properly. Do you still want to know about potato peel snack?
What you need?
How to make Potato peel delicious snacks?
- Rinse potato peel thoroughly into the tap running water.
- Leave them to soak in the water bowl for 10 minutes.
- Let them dry on the towel.
- Slice potato peels into strips.
- Pour oil in the frying pan and heat up the layer or turn on the deep fryer at 180°C.
- Now fry these sliced strips in frying pan until they get golden brown and crispy.
- Put them out and place them on paper towel to drain the extra oil.
- Now sprinkle some salt and pepper on it.
- Your potato snack is ready. Enjoy it.