Is this a method for cleaning your blender that you already use?
For cleaning your blender without leaving any strain all you need is some hot water, some soap, and a few seconds. You may also add a drop of vinegar or some lemon juice if your blender has built up or is looking a little dull.
This quick and easy cleaning procedure does not take the place of deep-cleaning your blender on a regular basis. I clean it out quickly after basic jobs, but I do pull it apart again and then to clean the blades and any muck that has accumulated beneath the rubber ring.
What You Will Require
- Dish soap
- Hot water
- Fill the blender halfway with water: Half-fill your blender pitcher with hot water from a kettle or the faucet.
- Dish soap: Just a dab of dish soap will be enough.
- Put the blender pitcher back on the base and cover the lid with a towel to turn it on.
- Run the blender for about 10 seconds.
- Rinse with cold water after removing the heated water: Rinse the blender completely with hot water once more. Ta-da! Your blender is now clean with no leftovers.